Our Team at Lake Malawi

Our Team at Lake Malawi
Oh what a great time for one and all at the lake

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Kites, Haircuts and More Packing

By the looks of this picture - I was in need of a haircut before I went. Not taking a curling iron, blow dryer and asked for a miracle from my hairstylist. Too bad it wasn't my lucky day.

More of the packing. Today I received in the mail a huge box of kites to take to the kids! I'm so excited that Debbie decided to buy the kites. The kids will have so much fun. It has been such a long time since I had a kite too - so we will see how it goes.

People have asked how they can communicate with me - if I can get into the internet, I will be able to get to emails. Here goes - my email address is lindakarl1@gmail.com so please free to send me an email. Also, please feel free to explore the blog, and sign up for updates. Only 4 nights - and I will be escaping the bitter cold. Stay warm friends.

More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment