Our Team at Lake Malawi

Our Team at Lake Malawi
Oh what a great time for one and all at the lake

Friday, January 1, 2010

Finished emailing my sponsors

I just completed emailing all the sponsors of the kids that I will be working with when I am in Malawi. I really wanted to thank them for being a part of Invest by sponsoring a child last year and encourage them to continue their commitment. I can't wait to see firsthand the work in the Makalani Village by Invest. I know that they do good work and by managing 85 kids and 40+ women in an agricultural project as well as feeding, clothing and schooling. It is an important mission and a few dollars goes a long way in a place of the world where the average income is $690 and average life expectancy is only 49.

Thank you sponsors! I can't wait to meet your kids.

2 comments:

  1. I should do that - just haven't had time to think. Maybe tomorrow night I can do it - here I am making excuses and don't have nearly as many kids as you have!!

    Debbie W.

    ReplyDelete