Our Team at Lake Malawi

Our Team at Lake Malawi
Oh what a great time for one and all at the lake

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Finally rested up

I think I have finally gotten my rest.  I wake up at about 3:30 AM and have checked with the other ladies and they are waking between 3 and 4 as well.  Then falling right to sleep between 9 and 10.

I have been messing with my pictures to try and figure out the best way to display them.  There are so many to share and so many to share with.  Also, different people are interested in different facets of the journey.  There isn't one part I don't relive when I review the pictures.  There are great pictures of the kids as well as the safari and all of Malawi.  Some are pretty special and I hope you enjoy the slide shows as well.

More later....

No comments:

Post a Comment